Canada is a country composed
of immigrants from practically every country in the world.
Canada's success is largely due to the contributions made
by these immigrants. Every year, Bhambi & Associates represent
clients in their applications to Citizenship and Immigration
Canada and hearings before the Immigration and Refugee Board,
and in interviews with immigration authorities. We are experienced
in handling complex and contested cases, such as those involving
allegations of inadmissibility and exclusion. We provide services
in the following area of Canadian immigration:
Immigration and Refugee
- Admissibility Hearings
- Detention Review Hearings
- Refugee Hearings
- Refugee Appeals
- Sponsorship Appeals
- Deportation Appeals
Claims for Refugee Protection
and Protected Person Status
- Applying from Inside / outside Canada
- Sponsoring a Refugee
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment Applications
- Cessation and Vacation Proceedings
- Complex Cases (e.g. Exclusion)
Applications for Permanent
- Family Class Sponsorships (Spousal, Child and Parental Sponsorship)
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds Applications
- Complex Cases (e.g. Inadmissibility)
Applications for Temporary
- Temporary Resident Permits
- Requests to Defer Removal from Canada
We do not provide service
in the following matters:
- Applications for visitor, study or work permit.
- Arranged employments.
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMO/LMIO) Applications.
- Any class of business Immigration.
- Skilled Worker Applications
- Skilled Trades Applications
- PNP Class